Working Life During Semester Break

Nov 11, 2009 | ,

 

Jalan Taman Putra

Waiting bus at Jalan Taman Putra morning 7.30am

 

RapidKL Bus U30

RapidKL Bus U30 from Pandan Mewah to KLCC

 

RapidKL Bus U30

Inside the bus. Today not much people in the bus.

 

Citibank Tower Malaysia

Arrived at Ampang Park KLCC. This is Citibank Tower.

 

Menara Citibank

This guard duty for Citibank to perform security checking to the cars enter to the car park. Look smart?

 

Wisma MCA

Wisma MCA beside the Menara Citibank

 

Wisma MCA, Menara Maxis and Petronas Twin Tower

KLCC is very near to here.

 

On the way to my office….

 

 

Resident Condominium opposite my office. It look nice, luxury and harmony.

 

Menara Atlan

My working place…

 

Celcom Ampang Park

Celcom?

 

Celcom Ampang Park

Yes. It is Celcom.

 

Celcom branch Ampang Park

I working here as Sales Executive for 2 months to fulfil my semester break holiday.

 

 

blog comments powered by Disqus