I Love Malaysia

Aug 22, 2009 |

 

I love Malaysia NegaraKU. Staying in this Country for about 20 years, patriotic to this country.

 

KL Cityscape

 

Kuala Lumpur! Is the heart of Malaysia. I born at here.
It is a modern city, fast growing city, but not as fast as Dubai City.
The beautiful skyline with the King Petronas Twin Towers and Queen KL Tower.


A lot of nice buildings here, but most of them are not higher than 200 meters. I hope future got more higher building to be construct and hope one day another higher building replace Petronas Twin Towers.

Kuala Lumpur still need some improvement before become a REALLY good city.


Other than the skyline need to improve, the cleanness and traffic also need to improve.

 

KK Landscape

 

This is my HOME.
My HOME at Kota Kinabalu City.


I moved to here since 2002. Kota Kinabalu 2009 panorama had changed a lot, improved a lot. Even though here don’t have much tall building, the tallest building here is Yayasan Sabah.
The city is facing the blue sea and the standing behind one is South East Asia tallest mountain – Kinabalu Mountain.

 

I hope the new Kota Kinabalu city can be develop at Likas and Sepangar area, because the current city has a lot of limitation.

NegaraKU!


I hope Malaysia can success and achieve the vision 2020!

blog comments powered by Disqus