AddThis is cool!

Oct 15, 2009 |

 

After of 3 years launching of the AddThis, I only know about AddThis. I’m considered outdated. Finally AddThis services was attached in my blog in every bottom of my post. You can try to move your mouse pointer to this “SHARE” button and see what happen. It is really cool!

 

Add This Share Button

 

You may ask why it is so cool?

Well, AddThis allow you to share my blog content to these Web 2.0 services shown in the picture list below. It has over 150 integrated sharing way. You can share it on the most popular Web 2.0 website such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg and Delicious. So, if you think any post of my blog is interesting and useful, please do not hesitate to share it on anywhere.

 

Add This Integrated Services

 

What else feature?

You can email the post content directly from my blog by clicking the “Email” from the list.

 

Add This Email Form

 

What is the best?

The best of the AddThis feature is increasing your blog traffic. Hurray!

blog comments powered by Disqus