Comment my Blog Post using your facebook/twitter account

Oct 21, 2009 |

 

After 2 months of my hard work for this blog, I still don't get any comments for my post entry. It is so pity for a blog which has zero comments. The blog look so “die”. I need your comment for encouragement to continue my blog life…

 

Few days ago I had launched the AddThis feature in my blog to drive more traffic to my blog by exposing my content.

 

Now, I’m going to further improve my blog by integration with Facebook and Twitter account.

You can easily comment my blog post by your Facebook or Twitter account as well as your Yahoo account. Just simply click on either one connect button.

 

Disqus Comment Box

 

Once you enter your Username and Password, your thumbnail face will appear on the comment box.

We can know who are you, and you are more popular now.

 

Comment by Facebook Account

 

Thanks to Disqus providing this integration feature.

You can setup your own for your blog in few minutes easy steps on Disqus.

blog comments powered by Disqus