Top 10 iPhone Apps for Malaysian and Me

Nov 21, 2009 |

 

I booked new iPhone 3Gs from Maxis KLCC and will arrive on December 2009. I’m very excited and can’t wait it to arrive. In these few days, I’m scooping all the apps which I will need it, and I found 10 Apps is very useful to me and I think other Malaysian will like it too. I will install the below 10 apps  in my coming iPhone.

 

CIMB Clicks

I’m CIMB customer, this application is definitely a must for me. With this application, I can check my account balance any time and check the nearest ATM/Branches from me.

CIMB Clicks iPhone Apps

CIMB Clicks iPhone Apps

CIMB Clicks iPhone Apps

 

Maybank2U (M2U MAP)
Maybank is the largest bank in Malaysia, this application can help Malaysian as well as Singaporean to search the nearest ATM/Branches.Maybank2U (M2U MAP) iPhone Apps 

Maybank2U (M2U MAP) iPhone Apps

Maybank2U (M2U MAP) iPhone Apps

 

AMP Radio Networks (hitz.fm/ERA/MY FM/THR Raaga)
With this application, we can listen our favourite hitz.fm, ERA, My FM and THR Raaga on the move.

AMP Radio Networks (hitz.fm/ERA/MY FM/THR Raaga) iPhone Apps

AMP Radio Networks (hitz.fm/ERA/MY FM/THR Raaga) iPhone Apps

AMP Radio Networks (hitz.fm/ERA/MY FM/THR Raaga) iPhone Apps

 

Google Earth
The Google Earth iPhone version allow us navigate the digital globe like it does on the desktop version.

Google Earth iPhone Apps

Google Earth iPhone Apps

Google Earth iPhone Apps

 

Skype
Now we can talk with Skype friend anytime on the move.

Skype iPhone Apps

Skype iPhone Apps

Skype iPhone Apps

 

Facebook
From my previous post Top 20 Visited Site In Malaysia shown that, Facebook.com is the top website surfed in Malaysia. Now, with the iPhone version, we can more easier accessing to Facebook and stay connect with our friends.

Facebook iPhone Apps

Facebook iPhone Apps

Facebook iPhone Apps

 

Photoshop.com Mobile
Photoshop is the powerful software for editing photo, now Photoshop come to iPhone last month. Now we can edit our photo captured from iPhone, as we know that our iPhone camera can capture photo but cannot to further editing.

Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone Apps

Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone Apps

Photoshop.com Mobile iPhone Apps

 

Readdle Docs
Readdle Docs enable us to access our online storage and also enable us to read files such as jpg, doc, xls, as well as pdf and others.

Readdle Docs iPhone Apps

Readdle Docs iPhone Apps

Readdle Docs iPhone Apps

 

Need For Speed Undercover
Need for Speed is the king of racing games. This is the best game compare to other games available from iPhone apps store.

Need For Speed Undercover iPhone Apps

Need For Speed Undercover iPhone Apps

Need For Speed Undercover iPhone Apps

Need For Speed Undercover iPhone Apps

 

Star Wars Trench Run
This game is also not bad and have fun.

Star Wars Trench Run iPhone Apps

Star Wars Trench Run iPhone Apps

Star Wars Trench Run iPhone Apps

Star Wars Trench Run iPhone Apps

blog comments powered by Disqus