Working at PC Fair KLCC

Dec 13, 2009 |

 

Last week PIKOM PC Fair was successfully host at KLCC 4 Dec 2009 to 6 Dec 2009. PIKOM PC Fair is the largest PC Fair in Malaysia. PIKOM organise the PC Fair 3 times every year. I very familiar with this PC Fair, because I visited the Fair every times since I study at KL.

 

Celcom Booth

 

This time, of course, I also come to the PC Fair. Not visiting around the Fair, but working in the Fair.

 

Streamyx booth

 

Digi booth

 

4 Dec 2009, morning 10.30am, I wearing very blue t-shirt, grabbing a USB stick modem, standing in front the Celcom booth to get ready for the broadband wars! Our booth located at the middle Hall 4 entrance. Just beside our booth is our yellow enemy (Digi) and orange enemy (Streamyx).

 

PIKOM PC Fair December 2009

 

11.00am sharp, BANG!!!
Cloud is beginning. We all start waving our USB stick modem to attract the customers. This is my first time doing sales in the public pool. I’m still nervous and don’t know what to say to attract the customer deal with me. Few hours later, I successful get a customer. Now I know that the “free” word is so powerful and useful. Rather say anything, we just shouting “FREE MODEM!!!!” to attract the customer, especially Malay.

 

PIKOM PC Fair Celcom Booth

 

Our target is 10 customer per day, but I only successfully deal 3 customers in the first day. Second day I’m not participate. While the third day, I successfully deal 6 customers. Even though not achieve the target given by the manager, but I quite satisfy the result. I learnt a lot during the event.

blog comments powered by Disqus